Wednesday

Free Coaching

Q: How do I make you my coach?

A: If you don’t have a coach yet, just click on this link! FREE COACHING
You will be asked to fill out a short form. Once you do, I will immediately become your coach!

Q: How do you benefit from being my coach?

A: The way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission off of any Beachbody products that you would purchase, whether it be a program, supplement, or equipment. It helps compensate me for the time I spend helping you out and answering your questions! You can purchase all Beachbody products from this site. Here is the link: MY STORE Thanks!

Q: I already have a coach, but would like to be coached by you. Can I switch coaches?

A: Yes, you can make the coach switch, and here is how to do so: you simply have to send a one line email to customerservice@teambeachbody.com telling them that you want ELAINE KATKO (Coach ID 41492) to be your coach. Make sure to include your FULL NAME and email address on the email.

Q: Why should I make you my coach?

A: As your coach, I will be here to help motivate and support you through your own fitness journey! I have been working out for many, many years and have done almost all the Beachbdody workout programs and can help you get started. I also have alot of experience with transitioning to a healthy nutrition plan and can help you with that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment