Tuesday

P90X One on One Total Body X Review



This was a really great, short and to the point workout. 41 minutes. You need a pull-up bar, 3 balls, and some light weights. He moves us through 4 circuits of 4 moves each and they cover upper body, cardio, abs and legs. And the cool thing is that he does it on the new P90X2 set.

Circuit 1:
Swimmers press, Spartan squat lunges, Rolling V-ups, Toe Raise Squats

Circuit 2:
Crunch Lever, Flying fighter kicks, Row your Boat, Jack in the Box Knee Tucks

Circuit 3:
3 Ball Pushup Extravaganza, Ram, Russian Twist, Skater Kicks

Circuit 4:
Levers, Burpee Frog Squats, In/Out Up/Down Open/Close, Plyo Lunges

I did this as part of my recovery week, so it was a great total body workout. I was UNABLE to do the Crunch Levers and regular Levers on the pull-up bar (DUH!) so I just did regular pull-ups. I wold also ditch the BALLS next time and do the push-up "extravaganza" just on the floor.

The In/Out Up/Down Open/Close ab exercise was KILLER. I almost didn't make it through, and I usually rock out abs without any problem. I'm going to be adding those into my regular ab routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment