Wednesday

ChaLEAN Extreme - Days 3 and 4

Burn Circuit 2 with my SelectTechs. These heavy weights are kicking my a$$.
Sumo squat w/bicep curls - 15 lb
Lunge w/one-arm tricep extension - 10 lb
Dead lift row - 22.5 lb
Sumo squat w/overhead tricep extension - 22.5 lb
Dead lift w/double row - 22.5 lb
Bowler's lunge w/single arm row - 20 lb
Bicep curls w/abductor balance - 12.5 lb
Forward lean lunge w/double row - 20 lb
Triple threat push-ups - 15 reps



Burn Circuit 3.
Sumo squat w/overhead press - 15 lb
Lunge w/calf raise - 25 lb
Squat w/lateral raise - 7.5 lb
Lunge w/frontal press - 12.5 lb
Squat w/calf raise - 22.5 lb
Sumo squat w/delt raise - 7.5 lb
Squat w/overhead press - 15 lb
Lunge w/lateral raise - 7.5 lb
Sumo squat w/calf raise - 22.5 lb
I could have gone heavier on some of these. I made a note to up my weight next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment