Monday

Take the Beachbody Challenge!




I'm hosting a special fitness challenge for a SMALL group who want support and accountability for SERIOUS results. It's a 30-90 day challenge using Shakeology daily and following a Beachbody home workout program.
  • Go to this link: Beachbody Challenge
  • Scroll down and click "Take the Challenge"
  • Fill out the information and Commit to Get Fit 
  • Then, choose your challenge pack - which includes a MONTH's supply of Shakeology, a workout program AND free coaching!
  • Message me when you're done so I can check your order. 

I have a PRIVATE Facebook group and will keep you accountable and motivated on a DAILY basis. So if you aren't FULLY committed, don't sign up. I will also be giving you my cell phone number for anytime support and you better BELIEVE I will be calling you if I don't hear from you on the board.

CONTACT ME ASAP if you have any questions.

Email Me: elainekatko@gmail.com or on Facebook: elainekatko@facebook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment