Friday

Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse

I just finished listening to a webinar on the Shakeology 3 day cleanse and I learned alot of information I didn't know.

If you are starting a new fitness program and want to JUMP START your weight loss or if you are getting ready to hit a RECOVERY WEEK in your program and want to break your weight loss plateau, I would REALLY consider doing this cleanse.

Here's the cleanse explained: Shakeology Recipes and Cleanse Info

The test group of 60 people lost from 0 to 11 pounds and inches off their waist. Even the people that didn't lose weight lost bloat, inches and cleansed their bodies of toxins during the cleanse. One of my coaches lost 3 pounds and 3.5 inches off her waist in three days and she had not lost that much in the previous 30 days doing P90X.

If you decide to do it, track your weight and do measurements before and after (measure 2 inches above and below your belly button and AT your belly button, since people carry their "bloat" in different areas).

I have two suggestions if you aren't already getting Shakeology. First, find a couple of friends to do the cleanse with and share a bag. Second, if people are interested, I would be willing to sell you 3 days worth of packets at $4 each packet, which would end up costing you $36 for 9 packets). If anyone is interested in that, let me know and I can purchase some extra packets! If you aren't my Beachbody customer, you would need to sign up here: Free Beachbody Membership or you can go here to purchase Shakeology: My Shakeology Website

I am going to do this during my upcoming recovery week - so I'll keep you posted on how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment