Tuesday

Day 5 - P90X One on One Base & Back Review

Day 5 of P90X One on One brought Back and Base, which is the new version of Legs and Back. WOW. This one is a killer, even though I did it using bands for the pull-ups since I don't have my pull-up bar back yet. Alternating pull-ups with leg exercises. 10 exercises total, which you repeat. The pull-ups are a little more advanced than the old Legs and Back, and a few of them he asks for "no kipping" which doesn't really apply to me since I was using bands (and even when I use my pull-up bar I have to kip like hell or use a chair =) The leg exercises are what kills you. 30 reps EACH of ALL plyo moves, including Plyo Frog Squats, Chair Jump Squats, Plyo Runners Lunge, Spinning Fighter Squats, and Jack-in-the-Box Knee Tucks. So in between your pull-ups, you are totally out of breath from doing the leg exercises. Even Tony says it's the hardest routine he has EVER done. It's only about 53 minutes, but you work hard. Loved it!



For more info on ALL the One on One workouts (which you can buy separately which is nice!) click here:
P90X One on Ones

No comments:

Post a Comment