Wednesday

Day 6 - P90X One on One ARX2 Review

As my 9 year old son just said, "That guy is a little crazy.". 44 minutes of all abs?? WTF??

I kept up with all of Tony's reps. 20 different moves, 20-30 reps (or 100 reps of bicycle at the end!!!!) The first time I did this routine I couldn't laugh for about a week without bending over in pain. Hopefully my core is stronger now. That was painful.

And my son just keeps repeating, "The Abrinominator". See, these workouts are entertaining for kids too!

1 comment:

  1. P90X, on the other hand, is designed with a different purpose. The nutrition plan is designed to help you change your body composition, not just just lose weight. Which means you will be eating to build muscle, not just lose fat. It's designed with a heavy dose of resistance training, again so that you build muscle, not just lose fat.
    Max Burn Funciona
    Perfect Radiance

    ReplyDelete